"Death Spyral": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- You wanted to know why Spyral had "an evil mind controlling satellite hanging over Earth." Because... Because of you, Dick Grayson. I know how much you missed being Nightwing. How it ruined your life to have the world know who you were. So I had Poppy and Dr. Netz modify Somnus. One day, if you wanted it, it would allow you to make the world forget who you were. Forget you were Nightwing. You could have walked back into your old life. I hid half the access codes in my hypnos implant and half in your's. Because I believed Dick Grayson, that using Somnus this way was a choice we'd make... together.
- — Matron
Appearing in "Death Spyral"
Synopsis for "Death Spyral"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Batman & Robin Eternal Vol 1 20 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman & Robin Eternal series
- Images from Batman & Robin Eternal Vol 1 20
Links and References