"The Two-Way Crimes of Two-Face!": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Batman '66: The Lost Episode #1 is a one-shot with a cover date of January, 2015. It was published on November 19, 2014.
Appearing in "The Two-Way Crimes of Two-Face!"
- Two-Face (First appearance) (Flashback and main story) (Origin)
- "Lucky" Maroni (First appearance) (Flashback only)
- King Tut (Statue only) (Cameo)
- Batman's T-Rex
- Giant Joker Card
- Giant Penny
- Mad Hatter's Hat (Cameo)
- Penguin's Umbrella (Cameo)
- Riddler's Hat (Cameo)
- Two-Face's Coin
Synopsis for "The Two-Way Crimes of Two-Face!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Adaptation of Harlan Ellison's unproduced story treatment written for the 1966-1968 Batman television series.
- Closely follows the story "The New Crimes of Two-Face" in Batman #68 (1951).
- This comic was released digitally and in a print edition on the same day.
- Batman's hair color is black and resembles its original 60's era comic counterpart , while in the 1966-1968 Batman television series and in the other Batman 66 issues, his hair color was brown. Unlike Bruce Wayne, Robin's hair color remains brown.
- This comic was retconed by Batman vs. Two-Face.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Batman '66: The Lost Episode Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from Batman '66: The Lost Episode Vol 1 1
- Batman (1966 TV Series)
- Batman (1966 Movie)
- Batman '66 (2013 DC Comics Series)
- Batman '66 Meets the Green Hornet (2014 DC Comics/Dynamite Entertainment Miniseries)
Links and References