The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in the 1st Story
- Batman (Flashback and main story)
- Nightwing (First appearance as Nightwing) (Flashback and main story)
- Wonder Woman
- Chief O'Hara (Single appearance)
- Alfred Pennyworth (Hallucination) (Final appearance chronologically)
- The Joker (Hallucination) (Final appearance chronologically)
- Thomas Wayne (In a photograph only) (Final appearance)
- Martha Wayne (Mentioned only)
- Joe Chill (Mentioned only)
- James Gordon (Mentioned only)
- Chief O'Hara (Mentioned only)
- Mr. Finlay (Mentioned only)
- Gotham City
- Paradise Island (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for the 1st Story
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Bruce Wayne reveals that the Joker discovered his secret identity and attacked him at Wayne Manor. The stress proved to be too much for Alfred and he died of a heart attack. It is revealed that this caused Bruce to lose control and kill the Joker.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Batman '66 Meets Wonder Woman '77 Vol 1 5 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman '66 Meets Wonder Woman '77 series
- Images from Batman '66 Meets Wonder Woman '77 Vol 1 5
Links and References