Appearing in "A Riddling Controversy"
- Across (Final appearance)
- Anna Gram (Final appearance)
- Down (Final appearance)
- Professor Charm (Final appearance)
- Anthony Aquilla (Single appearance)
- Gotham City Herald (On a TV or computer screen)
- Bud Furillo (Single appearance) (On a TV or computer screen)
- Marshall Coley (Single appearance) (Statue only)
- Gotham City
- Anthony Aquila's Palatial Penthouse Apartment
- Coley Square
- Gotham City Bakery
- Gotham City Police Headquarters
- Gotham City Science Institute (Mentioned only)
- Gotham City Square Park (Mentioned only)
- Gotham City State Building (Mentioned only)
- The Aerie / Eagle's Nest (Mentioned only)
- The Noman Jigsaw Puzzle Factory
- Wayne Foundation (Mentioned only)
- Batcave (Cameo)
- South America (Mentioned only)
- Remote Batcomputer
- Experimental Heel-and-Toe Bat-Rockets
- Giant Anniversary Cake
- Loot Sack
- Marshall Coley's Statue
- Professor Charm's Demolecularizer
- Riddler's Derby
- Riddler's Staff
- Sodium Dichloride
- Utility Belt
Synopsis for "A Riddling Controversy"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No notes.
- No trivia.
- Images from Batman (1966 TV Series) Episode: A Riddling Controversy
- Episodes of Batman (1966 TV Series)
- Images from Batman (1966 TV Series)
- Gallery for the Batman (1966 TV Series) series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.