Synopsis for "Surf's Up! Joker's Under!"
Appearing in "Surf's Up! Joker's Under!"
- Riptide (Final appearance)
- Undine (Single appearance)
- Wipe Out (Final appearance)
- Lord Ffogg (First appearance; unnamed) (Cameo)
- Lady Peasoup (First appearance; unnamed) (Cameo)
- A shark
- Green-Haired Musicians (Single appearance)
- "Hot Dog" Harrigan (Single appearance)
- Skip Parker (Final appearance)
- Queen Elizabeth II (Mentioned only)
- United States of America
- Gotham City
- Gotham Point
- Bat-Copter Port (Mentioned only)
- Hang Five Club
- Ten Toes Surfboard Shop
- Wayne Manor
- Barracuda Bay (Mentioned only)
- Pelican Cove (Mentioned only)
- Batman's Surfboard
- Dick Grayson's Surfboard
- Her Majesty's Priceless Snuffboxes
- Joker's Surfboard
- Knockout Gas
- Poisonous Sea Urchin Spines
- Pipe of Fog
- Shakespeare Bust
- Surfing Experience & Ability Transferometer
- Vigor Reverser
- Two-Way Hot Dog Transmitters
- Utility Belts
- Portable Ultraviolet Bat-Rays
- Shark Repellent Batspray
- No notes.
- No trivia.
- Images from Batman (1966 TV Series) Episode: Surf's Up! Joker's Under!
- Episodes of Batman (1966 TV Series)
- Images from Batman (1966 TV Series)
- Gallery for the Batman (1966 TV Series) series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.