Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Synopsis for "The Foggiest Notion"
Appearing in "The Foggiest Notion"
- Gotham City Police Department
- Ireland Yard
- Superintendent Watson
- Count of Claremont (Mentioned only)
- Duchess of Desborough (Mentioned only)
- Lady Easterland (Mentioned only)
- Mayor Linseed (Mentioned only)
- Queen Elizabeth II (Mentioned only)
- River Patrol (Mentioned only)
- Superintendent Watson's Secretary (Mentioned only)
- Ireland (Mentioned only)
- Gotham City (Mentioned only)
- Anti-Mechanical Batray
- Batmobile Bat Tracker
- Count of Claremont's Coin Collection
- Duchess of Desborough's Diamonds
- Her Majesty's Priceless Snuffboxes
- Lady Easterland's Jeweled Easter Eggs
- Memory-Erasing Device
- Pipe of Fog
- Recollection Cycle Batrestorer
- Crown Jewels in the Tower of Londinium (Mentioned only)
- Delayed-Action Knock-Off Fog Capsule (Mentioned only)
- General Emergency Bat-Extinguisher (Mentioned only)
- This is the only episode of the show in which Gotham City does not appear.
- The Black Widow theme originally composed for the episodes "Black Widow Strikes Again" / "Caught in the Spider's Den" is reused as the suite for Lord Ffogg and Lady Peasoup.
- No trivia.
- Images from Batman (1966 TV Series) Episode: The Foggiest Notion
- Episodes of Batman (1966 TV Series)
- Images from Batman (1966 TV Series)
- Gallery for the Batman (1966 TV Series) series
Links and References