- Don't give a hoot for the hobnailed, but look for a bow in the bobtailed.
Synopsis for "The Impractical Joker"
Batman gets word from Commissioner Gordon that the Joker is vandalizing some of the 'key' points in Gotham City. Following the clue the Joker left with a skeleton shaped key, the Dynamic Duo sets off to protect the keys of Angus Ferguson.
The Joker gets away with the Jeweled Key of Kaincardine thanks to a box with a key that stops the crime fighting duo in there tracks.
But they are not fooled. The next time they're trying to arrest the Joker in the fur salon as they just had pills that prevented hypnosis, destroying the box in the process. The Joker escapes and hides under the name of Clavier Ankh where he sets a trap for Batman and Robin. Thanks to his assistant Cornelia, he succeeds and straps Batman into a human key duplicator and plans to give the Boy Wonder a heavy wax job. But alas the Joker will not be around when things will get messy, as Cornelia doesn't look forward to the result. Both criminals leave the Dynamic Duo to Latch and Bolt,while Batman comes closer to be skeletonized.
Appearing in "The Impractical Joker"
- Bolt (First appearance)
- Cornelia (First appearance)
- Latch (First appearance)
- Angus Ferguson (Single appearance)
- Detective Sgt. Sam Stone (Single appearance)
- Manager of the Keystone Building (Phone call only)
- A. J. Cronin (Mentioned only)
- Carrie B. Keypin (Mentioned only)
- Louie Latch (Mentioned only)
- Green Hornet (Mentioned only)
- Man in the Iron Mask (Mentioned only)
- Gotham City
- Franchin's Fancy Fur Salon
- Gotham City Key Club
- Gotham City Police Headquarters
- Gotham Towers
- Joker's Hideout
- Keyborn Bookstore
- Keynote Music Shop
- Keystone Building (Mentioned only)
- Number 1, Dugan Alley
- Stately Wayne Manor
- Egypt (Mentioned only)
- Scotland (Mentioned only)
- Rock of Gibraltar (Mentioned only)
- Jeweled Key of Kaincardine
- Joker's Throne
- Key to the Bastille Cell Block
- Magic Box & Key
- Shakespeare Bust
- Utility Belt
- No notes.
- It is revealed that this Joker was a hypnotist in his earlier career.
- 1 Images from Batman (1966 TV Series) Episode: The Impractical Joker
- Episodes of Batman (1966 TV Series)
- Images from Batman (1966 TV Series)
- Gallery for the Batman (1966 TV Series) series
Links and References