Appearing in "The Purr-fect Crime"
- Catwoman (First appearance)
- Felix (First appearance)
- Leo (First appearance)
- A tiger
- Mark Andrews (First appearance)
- Captain Manx (Mentioned only)
- Gotham City
- Wayne Manor
- Batcomputer (Cameo)
- Catwoman's Claws
- Catwoman's Whip
- Shakespeare Bust
- Utility Belt
Synopsis for "The Purr-fect Crime"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No notes.
The episode includes a sequence where Batman chides Robin for not wearing his safety belt, during which he states that soon he'll be old enough to drive at which point he'll be allowed to drive the Batmobile. However in the first episode of the series, "Hi Diddle Riddle", Batman allows Robin to do just that. (And this is the first episode in which Robin is shown putting on a safety belt.)
- Images from Batman (1966 TV Series) Episode: The Purr-fect Crime
- Episodes of Batman (1966 TV Series)
- Images from Batman (1966 TV Series)
- Gallery for the Batman (1966 TV Series) series
Links and References