- I knew we've discovered a formula to create a totally new species, neither man nor bat. Once I started taking it, I couldn't stop. I desperately wanted to, but it took over.
On Leather Wings is an episode of season 1 of Batman . It premiered on September 6, 1992.
Appearing in "On Leather Wings"
- Gotham City Police Department
- Harvey Dent (First appearance)
- Alfred Pennyworth (First appearance)
- Mayor Hamilton Hill (First appearance)
- Doctor Robert March (First appearance)
- Doctor Francine Langstrom (First appearance)
- Gotham City
- Gotham Air One
Synopsis for "On Leather Wings"
While on an evening patrol of Phoenix Pharmaceuticals, a security guard is attacked by a mysterious bat-like creature. Gotham detective Harvey Bullock is convinced that Batman is responsible for a series of attacks and robberies that have occurred at this facility in the past few weeks. Comissioner Gordon, however, is skeptical of Bullock's claims because there isn't enough proof to conclude if Batman is really the culprit. The next day, in the Batcave, Batman is reading a newspaper article about the robberies occuring at several Phoenix Pharmaceuticals facilities, and that he is assumed to be the prime suspect due to eyewitness claims. Wayne, however, knows he is not responsible for any of these attacks and seeks to find out who the real culprit is. that night, he visits the site of the most recent attack, and finds a sample of dark brown hair, as well as a tape recorder with the recorded sounds of a guard being attacked by an unknown creature.
- No notes.
- This is the first episode produced and the second episode aired.
- 10 Images from Batman (1992 TV Series) Episode: On Leather Wings
- Episodes of Batman (1992 TV Series)
- Images from Batman (1992 TV Series)
- Gallery for the Batman (1992 TV Series) series
Links and References