The Cat and the Claw, Part I is an episode of season 1 of Batman . It premiered on September 5, 1992.
Appearing in "The Cat and the Claw, Part I"
- Batman (Bruce Wayne) (First appearance)
- Commissioner James Gordon (First appearance)
- Catwoman (Selina Kyle) (First appearance)
- Red Claw (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The Cat and the Claw, Part I"
There is a new cat burglar in Gotham City and Batman discovers it is a woman. Catwoman as the burglar is called, starts to feel atracted to Batman while Bruce Wayne starts to feel something for Selina Kyle; Catwoman's secret identity.
Meanwhile a well known terrorist has started to operate in Gotham. Batman and the police managed to confiscate illegal weapons that were to be delivered to the terrorists and their leader, Red Claw.
Bruce helps Selina to meet the CEO of Multigon; in order to procure a natural reservation for wildlife. The man denied it and Selina decided to infiltrate the Multigon building as Catwoman to search for some incriminating evidence. She found more than she was expecting to find when she discovered that the company was working with the Red Claw. The gangsters discovered her and after making a daring escape and being rescued by Batman; Catwoman arrived at her home. She think she was victorious but she didn't know that the terrorists have her bugged and followed her right to her home.
- No notes.
- Batman (1992 TV Series) Episode: The Cat and the Claw, Part I was moved forward and aired before "On Leather Wings" to coincide with the release of Batman Returns which also featured Catwoman.
- 4 Images from Batman (1992 TV Series) Episode: The Cat and the Claw, Part I
- Episodes of Batman (1992 TV Series)
- Images from Batman (1992 TV Series)
- Gallery for the Batman (1992 TV Series) series
Links and References