- That's odd. Only vampires loath daylight more than Batman.
The Forgotten is an episode of season 1 of Batman . It premiered on October 8, 1992.
Appearing in "The Forgotten"
- Bruce Wayne (Flashback and main story)
- Dan Reilly (Single appearance)
- Salvo Smith (Single appearance)
- Alfred Pennyworth
- Boss Biggis (Single appearance)
- The Joker (As an illusion only)
Synopsis for "The Forgotten"
Bruce Wayne worries about the disappearance of homeless people. He disguises himself as a homeless to investigate but is taken captive and loses his memory in the process. He is taken to an illegal mine run by a fat man called Boss Biggis. Once Bruce recovers his memory he manages to escape the mine and runs away from the place. Alfred was worried about Bruce's absence and tracked him to the mine. Alfred got there in the batwing and found Bruce. As Batman, Bruce stopped Biggis' mine and rescued all the homeless people the fat boss had kidnapped.
When Bruce revealed his identity to the homeless, they couldn't believe it and one of them said, half-joking that maybe he can get amnesia and wake up a millionaire too.
- No notes.
- Kevin Conroy voices Batman and The Joker in this episode.
- 1 Images from Batman (1992 TV Series) Episode: The Forgotten
- Episodes of Batman (1992 TV Series)
- Images from Batman (1992 TV Series)
- Gallery for the Batman (1992 TV Series) series
Links and References