"Ego Trip": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Ego Trip"
- The Joker
- The Penguin
- Parrot (Penguin's henchwoman)
- Pigeon (Penguin's henchwoman)
- The Riddler
- Two-Face/Harvey Dent (Flashback and main story)
- Hardiman Twine (A deceased millionaire) (Mentioned only)
- Māori people (Mentioned only)
- Robin (Jason Todd) (Mentioned only)
- Beverly Hills (Mentioned only)
- Gotham City
- Batman's T-Rex
- Giant Joker Card
- Giant Penny
- Joker Venom
- Penguin's Umbrella
- Two-Face's Coin
- Utility Belt
Synopsis for "Ego Trip"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "The Robot Robbers!"
- Doctor Hercules (Single appearance)
- Jawbone Bannon (Single appearance)
- Whitey Drebs (Single appearance)
- Four-Eyes Foley (Only appearance; dies)
- Gotham City
Synopsis for "The Robot Robbers!"
This story is reprinted from Batman #42.
Three criminals who had been sentenced to life in prison are set free on their old years by an unknown person. They are taken to the house of Doctor Hercules, who informs them that he wants to use their special criminal talents and he provides them with enormous robots that they can remotely control, in order to fulfill the crimes they are no longer capable of because of their age.
Using the robots, the thugs start a crime spree in Gotham City and their actions get the attention of Batman and Robin. After a first failed encounter with one of the robots, Batman and Robin prepare a plan to destroy one of them the next time they strike. After their plan proves successful, they come up with another idea to destroy the second robot and capture the people who are controlling the machines. Batman and Robin force one of the robots to climb to the top of the highest building in Gotham during a thunderstorm and as a result, the giant machine is hit by lightning which in turn causes the thugs controlling the robots to be stunned at their base of operations. This actions lead to the arrest of the criminals and the end to the robot robberies.
- This book was first published on November 8, 1990.
- "The Robot Robbers!" was originally published in full color in Batman #42, then was converted to the 3-D format in 3-D Batman #1.
- Although the cover reads Batman 3D, the indicia copy reads Batman 3-D.
- No trivia.
- Batman Recommended Reading
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Batman: Gotham Knights (Volume 1)
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat (Volume 1)
- Batman: Streets of Gotham (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- The Brave and the Bold (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
Links and References