Batman Begins is a 2005 video game published as a tie-in to the movie of the same name.
Synopsis for "Batman Begins"
Appearing in "Batman Begins"
- League of Shadows
- Scarecrow (Jonathan Crane)
- Carmine Falcone
- Detective Arnold Flass
- Victor Zsasz
- Walter Pfister
- Doctor Thomas
- Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman
- Liam Neeson as Henri Ducard
- Michael Caine as Alfred Pennyworth
- Gavin Hammon as James Gordon
- Katie Homes as Rachel Dawes
- Cillian Murphy as the Dr. Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow
- Morgan Freeman as Lucius Fox
- Tom Wilkinson as Carmine Falcone
- Ken Watanabe as Ra's al Ghul
- Mark Boone Junior as Detective Arnold Flass
- Emma Thomas as Doctor Thomas
- Wally Pfister as Walter Pfister
- Images from Batman Begins (Video Game)
- Characters from Batman Begins (Video Game)
- Other things related to Batman Begins (Video Game)
- Video Game Gallery: Batman Begins (Video Game)
Links and References
Expression error: Missing operand for >.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.