Appearing in "The Final Joke: Conclusion"
- Joker Beyond (Johnny) (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "The Final Joke: Conclusion"
Terry and Dick are trying to detect a signal from Matt's suit, but Bruce is not sure the tracker is active after Robin took an hard hit by Joker's cyborg. Meanwhile, Joker starts transmitting a video of him menacing to kill Matt if he does not reveal who is the original Batman: Bruce cries in despair, shouting to the Bat-Computer that if Matt hears him, he has to tell the madman the name of Bruce Wayne. He does not want to see another young boy killed by the clown. Still, neither Elainna nor Bruce realized the message was pre-recorded and that the Joker is in the Batcave, while Dick and Terry are distracted by the Throwbacks.
Joker shoots Elainna in the shoulder and then forces Bruce to a one-on-one fight: he wants to kill the one true Batman himself. But as the fight goes on, clearly in favor of the clown, Bruce pulls a trick on his nemesis and finds himself with the opportunity to kill the Joker with his own gun. But before Bruce can take the shot, the Joker is stroked by an heart attack, dying in the Batcave. In the end, Bruce never had to break is rule and everyone is alive and safe.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Batman Beyond Vol 6 29 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman Beyond series
- Images from Batman Beyond Vol 6 29
- Batman Beyond Recommended Reading
- Batman Beyond (TV Series)
- Batman Beyond (Volume 1)
- Batman Beyond (Volume 2)
- Batman Beyond (Volume 3)
- Batman Beyond (Volume 4)
- Batman Beyond (Volume 1) Digital
- Batman Beyond 2.0 (Volume 1) Digital
- Batman Beyond (Volume 5)
- Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker (Movie)
- Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker: The Official Comics Adaptation
- Batman #700
- Justice League Unlimited (TV Series)
- The Zeta Project