"Resurrector!": Batman breaks a window in the down-stairs apartment, while Catwoman kills the giant octopus and saves Misaki. While she is taken to the hospital, she angrily breaks up with Jiro for not telling her that his boss was Mr. Unknown.
- I read somewhere that violent, antisocial crime's almost unheard of in Japan. How's about we take them to school? LORD DEATH MAN! I AM THE HEADMASTER!
Appearing in "Resurrector!"
- Batman Incorporated
- Misaki (Jiro's girlfriend)
- Robin (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Resurrector!"
Batman breaks a window in the down-stairs apartment, while Catwoman kills the giant octopus and saves Misaki. While she is taken to the hospital, she angrily breaks up with Jiro for not telling her that his boss was Mr. Unknown.
Batman deduces that Lord Death Man will attack the Maritime Museum, where the Poseidonis Jewels will be exhibited. Jiro deduces that the next victim will be Aquazon of the Super Young Team. Batman tells Jiro that he came to Japan to offer Mr. Unknown a position in Batman Incorporated. However, Jiro reveals that Mr. Unknown was about to turn 56 next week. Also, Mr. Unknown only did detective work. Jiro was the one who did all the physical activities, such as fighting. Jiro tries to take the offer, but Batman refuses, saying that Jiro used a gun and a rule in Batman Incorporated is "no guns."
Meanwhile, Lord Death Man awakens in a morgue and kills the doctors. He and his forces take cars and drive to the Maritime Museum.
While Batman and Catwoman go the museum, Jiro puts the Mr. Unknown costume on.
In the museum, Batman fights Lord Death Man while Jiro saves Aquazon from Lord Death Man's forces. Jiro then stuns Lord Death Man with darts, and Batman throws him from the rooftop. Catwoman arrives with a safe box and Batman puts him there. However, it appears that Jiro was shot by Lord Death Man.
Lord Death Man is placed in a satellite by the Japanese space program.
Bruce later reveals to Selina that Jiro faked his own death, and he gave Jiro a three-month probation period to be Tokyo's Batman and a member of Batman Incorporated. Also, Bruce tells Selina that the crown jewels of Poseidonis were crafted at pelagic depths, and a pressure above 1000 atmosphere would make them liquefy. He reveals he deduced that Selina would take the jewels.
- This book was first published on December 22, 2010.
- This issue is reprinted in the Batman Incorporated collected edition.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Incorporated Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman Incorporated series
- Images from Batman Incorporated Vol 1 2
- Batman Recommended Reading
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Batman: Gotham Knights (Volume 1)
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat (Volume 1)
- Batman: Streets of Gotham (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- The Brave and the Bold (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)