"Batman's New Secret Identity!": In a story written by Alfred, Batman and Robin's identities as Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson are accidentally exposed, forcing them to adopt two new secret identities. Th
Batman #151 is an issue of the series Batman (Volume 1) with a cover date of November, 1962.
Appearing in "Batman's New Secret Identity!"
- Tim Neal (In Alfred's Story)
Synopsis for "Batman's New Secret Identity!"
In a story written by Alfred, Batman and Robin's identities as Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson are accidentally exposed, forcing them to adopt two new secret identities. They try to remain incognito, but their best efforts are futile and their identities are discovered again. Batman is eventually kidnapped by some mobsters. Robin and Batwoman rescue Batman from the criminals, and together, the trio overcome all obstacles. Unfortunately they find no solution to their identity problem, but Alfred is interrupted by Bruce and Dick before ending his story.
Appearing in "The Mystery Gadget from the Stars!"
- Harris Boys (Single appearance)
- Little Pete (Single appearance)
- Ed Manos (Single appearance)
- Benny (Single appearance)
- Mr. French (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "The Mystery Gadget from the Stars!"
Batman and Robin must deal with the effects of an alien device that speeds up the evolutionary development of it targets. When a crook stumbles upon and steals the powerful device, but the Dynamic Duo find a way to stops him and retrieves the device before it can be used for evil. Once in the Batcave, Batman decides to destroy the device, but they keep a little gem as a trophy from the strange case.
- "Batman's New Secret Identity!" is not an Imaginary Story, but Alfred's tale in the story is very similar in function to an Imaginary Story, so this story is often considered an "honorary" Imaginary Story.
- This is the first Batman issue to feature only two stories. The first story is a Two-Parter, told in 16 pages while the second story is a regular story with 8 pages.
- No trivia.