"Up Above the Sin So High...": With Batman out of town, Jason Todd goes out on patrol on his own and stops a couple of hoods from destroying an arcade store. When the crooks find themselves defeated, they run away and Robin follows them to t
Appearing in "Up Above the Sin So High..."
- Doctor Fang
- Manny (Single appearance)
- Turk (Single appearance)
- Eddie (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Up Above the Sin So High..."
With Batman out of town, Jason Todd goes out on patrol on his own and stops a couple of hoods from destroying an arcade store. When the crooks find themselves defeated, they run away and Robin follows them to their hideout, where they meet with their leader, Doctor Fang. After learning the location of the criminal mastermind, Robin returns to the Batcave to wait for Batman's return.
In the meantime, Harvey Bullock has a meeting with Doctor Fang and he pretends to join the criminal's gang in order to stop their ring from the core. However, during his first meeting, Bullock learns about a large larceny plot against the Wayne Foundation and he knows exactly what to do. The next day, Bruce has returned home, but Jason is not able to tell him about his previous night as Bruce is busy preparing everything for the arrival of Alfred and his daughter, Julia.
In the evening, Bruce has prepared a special meal for Alfred and he gives special attention to Julia, ignoring Jason. During their meal, Harvey Bullock arrives at Wayne Manor and informs Bruce about Doctor Fang's plan in order to convince the millionaire to let the GCPD use his company to capture the criminal. Bruce agrees, but after dinner, he and Jason have other plans for Doctor Fang.
When Batman and Robin arrive at Doctor Fang's place, they are confronted by several crooks but they manage to defeat them all. Knowing that his gang has been jeopardized, Doctor Fang flees from the place, even after Robin tried to stop him. Harvey Bullock arrives just to find Fang's entire gang under control and finally, Robin is able to explain Batman that he discovered Fang's scheme and he tried to inform Batman, but he wouldn't listen.
- The events of this issue take place after Detective Comics #536 and the story continues in Detective Comics #537.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 370 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Images from Batman Vol 1 370
- Batman Recommended Reading
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Batman: Gotham Knights (Volume 1)
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat (Volume 1)
- Batman: Streets of Gotham (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- The Brave and the Bold (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)