"Binary Brains": Once the Gotham City Police Department learns that Two-Face has escaped from Arkham Asylum, they start looking for the criminal and Commissioner Gordon summons Batman and [[Jason Todd (E
- In the beginning, Gordon, perhaps he really did have two sides, one good and one evil, but his evil side has steadily grown stronger over the years-- eating away the good man who was once District Attorney Harvey Dent. He's the most tragic foe I've ever faced, Gordon, and I still feel as I always have. Short of capital punishment, the only way to put an end to Two-Face's evil is to reach the good side of Harvey Dent trapped inside-- and free it.
- -- Batman
Appearing in "Binary Brains"
- Lucius Fox
- Candyman (Cameo)
- Jillian Marsh
Synopsis for "Binary Brains"
Once the Gotham City Police Department learns that Two-Face has escaped from Arkham Asylum, they start looking for the criminal and Commissioner Gordon summons Batman and Robin to attend the situation. Having spend many nights on patrol with Catwoman, Batman tells her to keep looking for connections to the False Face Society while he and Robin go looking for Two-Face.
Later, Dent steals a bicameral computer system which will determine his upcoming criminal activities. Using the computers, Two-Face starts a new series of crimes and when he is challenged by Batman and Robin, he manages to get away thanks to a double getaway car which they used as a decoy to distract Batman. In the meantime, Catwoman has located Circe, the former model whose life was ruined by Black Mask and now works at a night club, waiting for her revenge. After the first successful crime, Two-Face learns about Circe and that she wants to form an alliance with him.
- The events of this issue take place after Detective Comics #563 and the story continues in Detective Comics #564.
- This is the first issue of Batman to feature credits in the cover.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 397 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series