Appearing in "Night of the Dying Jokers"
Synopsis for "Night of the Dying Jokers"
At Wayne Manor, Bruce Wayne has a lunch date with Vesper Fairchild. Vesper stays into the evening hours, when Bruce sees the Bat-Signal lighting the night. He makes an excuse to get Vesper to leave and changes into his Batman costume.
Joker and Etrigan are at the Darkhaven Building. The people of the building were transformed into Joker's minions with the Joker Venom and some of them were blasting gargoyle cornices loose from the room, to topple to the ground below, keeping pedestrians and police from entering the building. Batman enters, takes down the Joker's goons and rushes to the roof where he confronts Etrigan and Joker.
- This is the second part of the storyline labeled as Major Arcana; featuring Joker and Etrigan.
- The events of this issue takes place between Batman #544 and Batman #546.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 545 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman Recommended Reading
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Batman: Gotham Knights (Volume 1)
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat (Volume 1)
- Batman: Streets of Gotham (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- The Brave and the Bold (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)