"The Unsanity Collective, Part Two": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
- It's clever, Oracle. It's a fear attack that doesn't need a toxin. The tension in this city is high enough that he can get people panicking in the streets with a straw man. But panic isn't going to be to be the purpose, and in of itself. What is Dr. Crane trying to accomplish with this? What is this trying to say?
- — Batman
Synopsis for "The Unsanity Collective, Part Two"
Appearing in "The Unsanity Collective, Part Two"
- Batman (Flashback and main story)
- Saint Industries
- Simon Saint
- The Unsanity Collective
- Master Wyze (On a TV or computer screen)
- Gotham City Police Department
- Harley Quinn
- The Gardener (First appearance)
- Match (Jim Gordon) (First appearance as Match)
- Bane (Mentioned only)
- Cassandra Cain (Mentioned only)
- Mad Hatter (Mentioned only)
- Mayor Nakano (Mentioned only)
- Stephanie Brown (Mentioned only)
- The Joker (Mentioned only)
- Gotham City
Synopsis for "Ghost-Maker, Chapter I"
Appearing in "Ghost-Maker, Chapter I"
- Icon (A.I.)
- Madame Midas
- The Instigator
- Kid Kawaii
- August General in Iron (Mentioned only)
- Batman telling Montoya to ask the questions is a reference to her moonlighting as Question.
Links and References