"I Am Bane, Part Two": DAY 2: Bronze Tiger is sleeping in a motel. The TV is playing coverage on the Gotham Football Team. Someone knocks on the door and they yell out room service. Tiger opens the door only to be shot in the chest.
- It's all the worlds that scare me. How they keep coming and going. Every year, we're dying. And every year, we're re-borning. Who will I be tomorrow? I don't know. But who does? I mean, that's scary. Isn't it?
Appearing in "I Am Bane, Part Two"
- Alfred Pennyworth (Impersonates Jeremiah Arkham)
- Benjamin Turner
- Claire Clover (Impersonates Hush)
- Commissioner Jim Gordon
- Duke Thomas
- Calendar Man
- Doctor Double X
- Mad Hatter
- Nightwing (In suspended animation)
- Red Hood (In suspended animation)
- Robin (In suspended animation)
- Barbara Gordon (Phone call only)
- Harley Quinn (Mentioned only)
- Jeremiah Arkham (Mentioned only)
- Knights (Mentioned only)
- Mister Miracle (Mentioned only)
- Monster Men (Mentioned only)
- The Joker (Mentioned only)
- Thomas Elliot (Mentioned only)
- Gotham Knights (Mentioned only)
- Chris Campbell (Mentioned only)
- Arctic Circle
- United States of America
Synopsis for "I Am Bane, Part Two"
DAY 2: Bronze Tiger is sleeping in a motel. The TV is playing coverage on the Gotham Football Team. Someone knocks on the door and they yell out room service. Tiger opens the door only to be shot in the chest.
Meanwhile, at the Fortress of Solitude, Superman arrives and uses his super-heavy key to open the door. He finds Batman standing there and asks how bad is the situation. Batman says nothing and turns around leaving Superman to wonder what's going on. Batman has Nightwing, Robin and Red Hood locked in cryostasis and asks Superman to take care of them because if he lets them out they'll go after Bane and they'll get killed. Superman agrees.
At Arkham Asylum, Jeremiah Arkham is transporting Hush (Thomas Elliot) to the east wing along with Psycho-Pirate. Jeremiah asks a guard about the security of the wing, which he replies in fine because it was built by Mr Miracle to hold the Joker and keep Harley from breaking him out. There is only one key, which Arkham has. Arkham takes Hush into the wing and leaves the guard behind. Alfred then takes off his Jeremiah mask and unravels Hush's bands to reveal Gotham Girl. Alfred then tries to get the Pirate to fix Gotham Girl and make her brave again. Batman is waiting on the rooftop of Arkham for Bane.
At the Thomas and Martha Wayne Home, a blonde woman stands admiring all the cats that lurk in the ruins. A man comes out behind her and tells her that the cats are the reason they can't rebuild the building. He then says it's not hard to get rid of cats and the woman asks if that is true. He then pulls a gun out and shoots the woman. He pulls off a wig to reveal Selina Kyle. Meanwhile, an eagle had caught one of the cats and started to eat it.
Back at Arkham, Alfred still tries to help Gotham Girl and convinces the Pirate to tell her she is brave.
In an alleyway, Gordon is on the phone with Barbara. He argues with her about him smoking when he is attacked by two men. Duke arrives on the scene and he and Gordon take out the thugs. A crack in the wall starts to get bigger and they don't notice until it breaks entirely and two massive hands reach out.
On the rooftop of Arkham, Batman sees something on an opposite roof. He looks harder and sees the shadow of a massive person. This shadow then lights a flare and reveals himself, Bane. Next to Bane, tied together by ropes, are Duke, Gordon, Selina and Bronze Tiger.
- This book was first published on February 15, 2017.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 3 17 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Images from Batman Vol 3 17