"The Ballad of Kite Man, Part One": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- Hey. Hey! If nine cats are on a boat and one jumps off, how many cats are left? You think it's eight but it's not. It's none. Because they're copycats. But is it that a joke or a riddle? Right? But I mean, is there a difference? Jokes and riddles, they're all...or is it just...is it just...is everything...I was thinking. About the wind. You ever think about the wind?
Appearing in "The Ballad of Kite Man, Part One"
- Charles Brown / Kite-Man (Origin)
- Firefly (Cameo; on a TV screen)
- Killer Croc (Cameo)
- Mister Freeze (Cameo; on a TV screen)
- Scarecrow (Cameo)
- Solomon Grundy (Cameo)
- Bill (On a TV or computer screen)
- Charlie Brown, Jr. (Dies)
- Frank (On a TV or computer screen)
- Gotham City Police Department
- Commissioner James Gordon (Mentioned only)
- Gotham City
- Cavalieri Terrace (Mentioned only)
- Jokermobile (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "The Ballad of Kite Man, Part One"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on July 19, 2017.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 3 27 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Images from Batman Vol 3 27
Links and References