"The War of Jokes & Riddles, Part 4": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- My answer is simple. He can't kill Batman because he's a fraud. You see, I solve puzzles. And what's a bigger puzzle than the Joker? So I solved him. Everyone projects such tragedy on you. Guessing at your start. Your cruel father. Your poor wife. Your dead child. What terrible something made you white and green and mad. But we both know that's a little bluff, isn't it? There's no pain in you, no suffering. Not really. Not yet. No, no, this, you...this--it's all an act. You're not white and green and mad. You're just white and green. You laugh. And you kill. You joke. You say whatever. I get it. But under that façade of yours, you're just a plain, normal man. There's no father, wife, kid, insanity. There's just average, boring you.
- — Riddler
Appearing in "The War of Jokes & Riddles, Part 4"
- Bruce Wayne (Flashback and main story)
- Joker (Flashback and main story)
- Riddler (Flashback and main story)
- Catwoman (In a vision)
- Commissioner Jim Gordon (Flashback only)
- Martha Wayne (Flashback only)
- Deadshot (Mentioned only)
- Gotham City Police Department (Mentioned only)
- United States of America (Flashback and main story)
- Europe (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "The War of Jokes & Riddles, Part 4"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and References