Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
"Everyone Loves Ivy, Part One": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- Oh, Batman. Or rather, Bruce Wayne. What do I want? Don't you understand? Every person holding a gun. Every army, waiting for orders. Every man with a missile, every woman with a bomb. Every superhero. Every super-villain. Every master of magic, explorer of the infinite, the smartest alive. Every human attempting to be a god. Everyone. They all love me. I feel them, understand each of them, as I understand the Green. I control them, all of them, as I control the Green. Want? No. No, no, no. You see...I don't want anything, Batman. I already have everything.
Synopsis for "Everyone Loves Ivy, Part One"
Appearing in "Everyone Loves Ivy, Part One"
- Donald Trump (Mind controlled)
- Pope Francis (Mind controlled)
- Superman (Mind controlled)
- Wonder Woman (Mind controlled)
- Gorilla Grodd (Mind controlled)
- Joker (Mentioned only)
- Justice League (Mentioned only)
- Cyborg (Mentioned only)
- The Green (Mentioned only)
- Poison Ivy relates a summation of events similar to those seen in the Superman (Volume 2) #9 story "To Laugh and Die in Metropolis".