"Cold Days, Part One": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- I've fought him before, many times. I do not hesitate to admit that. But this was... He was a different man that night. On the roof, he didn't care that I hadn't done it. That those women had nothing to do with me. He just kept hitting me. Until I... I had to say yes. Or Batman was going to kill me.
Appearing in "Cold Days, Part One"
- Bruce Wayne (Flashback and main story)
- Batman (Dick Grayson)
- Gotham City Police Department
- Juryman Juan
- Juryman Fred
- Jurywoman Tay
- Jurywoman Missy
- Christi Barnhart (Appears only as a corpse) (Flashback only)
- Elizabeth Andrion (Appears only as a corpse) (Flashback only)
- Maureen O'Connell (Appears only as a corpse) (Flashback only)
- Joker (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Cold Days, Part One"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Batman Vol 3 51 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Images from Batman Vol 3 51
Links and References