"Cold Days, Part Two": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- I've been on the very top. I've been as happy as a man can be. I've had the greatest joys. The greatest friends. I've had victories, and I've had... love. And then... something happens. You lose something or... someone or... and there it is again. I'm there again. Mother's tangled. Father's yelling. I'm ten and I'm on my damn knees. And I'm scared out of my damn mind.
Appearing in "Cold Days, Part Two"
- Bruce Wayne (Flashback and main story)
- Mr. Freeze (Flashback only)
- Juryman Juan
- Juryman Fred
- Jurywoman Tay
- Jurywoman Missy
- Christi Barnhart (Appears only as a corpse) (Flashback only)
- Elizabeth Andrion (Appears only as a corpse) (Flashback only)
- Maureen O'Connell (Appears only as a corpse) (Flashback only)
- Alfred Pennyworth (Flashback only) (Voice Only)
- Nora Fields (Mentioned only)
- Thomas Wayne (Mentioned only)
- Martha Wayne (Mentioned only)
- Gotham City (Flashback and main story)
- GCPD Headquarters (Flashback only)
- Gotham South Court
- Metropolis (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Cold Days, Part Two"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Batman Vol 3 52 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Images from Batman Vol 3 52
Links and References