"The Truth About Looker, Part 1: Abduction From Below": In the aftermath of Metamorpho's wedding to Sapphire Stagg, Halo decides to get a haircut to gain her own personality. Meanwhile in Switzerland, Meta
- If you didn't deserve this now... you will soon.
- — Batman
Synopsis for "The Truth About Looker, Part 1: Abduction From Below"
In the aftermath of Metamorpho's wedding to Sapphire Stagg, Halo decides to get a haircut to gain her own personality. Meanwhile in Switzerland, Metamorpho is kidnapped while on his honeymoon by strange beings with bright eyes who take his consciousness inside a small crystal ball and turn his body into their mindless slave.
Later, Emily Briggs visits Katana at the Wayne Foundation building, but when they go out, she is kidnapped by a couple of mindless thugs. When Katana recovers from the sudden attack, she summons the Outsiders, who believe that Emily's kidnappers are connected with the gangster Morgan Jones. However, as they investigate at the crook's yacht, they find that the thugs who kidnapped Emily were mind controlled and realize that Morgan had nothing to do with the abduction.
Without much to continue working, the Outsiders can only hope they come across more clues that will lead them to Emily, who was taken to one of the beings with bright eyes and she is informed that she is to become the queen of the world.
Appearing in "The Truth About Looker, Part 1: Abduction From Below"
- Morgan Jones
- Freebase (Single appearance)
- Mayme (hitman)
- Tagon (Priest of Abyssia)
- April Dave (Halo's friend)
- Prince Hallam (Single appearance)
- Tiger (Halo's kitten)
- This issue takes place after the events of DC Comics Presents #83 and Batman and the Outsiders Annual #2.
- This issue is set during the short period where the Pre-Crisis Batman of Earth-One existed on the post-Crisis New Earth. So while all the other characters in this issue are their post-Crisis New Earth versions, Batman is still pre-Crisis Earth-One. (For more about this period, see the Notes for Batman #392).
- Outsiders Recommended Reading