"Cold Hands, Cold Heart!": With the Outsiders frozen, the Cryonic Man has kidnapped Katana so that he may harvest her organs in order to revive his wife, cryogenically frozen for decades, whose organs are deter
- I decided to get a second opinion before surgery -- mine!
- — Katana
Appearing in "Cold Hands, Cold Heart!"
- Cryonic Man (Final appearance; dies)
- Bella Raymond (Dies)
- Gotham City Police Department
- Lt. Freeman (First appearance)
- Melissa (Dies)
- Niles Raymond (Dies)
Synopsis for "Cold Hands, Cold Heart!"
The Outsiders, thanks to Halo's powers, manage to free themselves and Halo uses Katana's sentient sword in order to trace her to the Cryonic Man's home. Battling the villain, the team manages to free Katana and stop the Cryonic Man. Speaking with the Cryonic Man's family telepathically, the group learns that they had put themselves in suspended animation in 1947 in order to survive the possibility of a nuclear holocaust, and that Philip (the Cryonic Man) was revived at a later date to insure that the threat had passed, however he told them it was the year 1955 and that there was still an outside threat to deal with. Having been betrayed and learning the truth, the Cryonic Man's family strike him down with an electrical bolt before allowing themselves to die.
- This issue is reprinted in Showcase Presents: Batman and the Outsiders.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman and the Outsiders Vol 1 7 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman and the Outsiders series
- Images from Batman and the Outsiders Vol 1 7
- Outsiders Recommended Reading