Dr. Hugo Strange performs an experiment to extract the evil from Joker, Riddler, Penguin, Egghead and Mr. Freeze. The device overloads and the resulting explosion hits Harvey Dent, who is transformed into Two-Face. Two-Face plunges Gotham into a crime spree, until he is arrested by Batman and Robin.
Batman vs. Two-Face is a 2017 animated movie set in the continuity of the 1966 TV series Batman. It is a sequel to Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders.
Synopsis for "Batman vs. Two-Face"
Dr. Hugo Strange performs an experiment to extract the evil from Joker, Riddler, Penguin, Egghead and Mr. Freeze. The device overloads and the resulting explosion hits Harvey Dent, who is transformed into Two-Face. Two-Face plunges Gotham into a crime spree, until he is arrested by Batman and Robin. Bruce Wayne pays a plastic surgeon to restore Harvey's face, and he looks cured. Meanwhile, a mysterious criminal is using King Tut and Bookworm as scapegoats.
Appearing in "Batman vs. Two-Face"
- Commissioner Gordon (Final appearance)
- Chief O'Hara (Final appearance)
- Harriet Cooper (Final appearance)
- Lucilee Diamond
- Warden Crichton (Final appearance)
- his henchmen
- Lydia Limpet (Final appearance)
- her cat-henchman
- Egghead (Final appearance)
- The Joker
- King Tut (Final appearance)
- his henchmen
- Mr. Freeze (Final appearance)
- Shame (Final appearance)
- The Clock King (Final appearance)
- The Penguin
- The Riddler
- Two-Face/Harvey Dent (Origin)
- Twin 1
- Twin 2
- Gotham City
- Wayne Manor
- Bat-Boot Jets
- Batman's T-Rex
- Canopic jars
- Evil Extractor
- Giant Penny
- King Tut's Knock-Out Venomous Fake Snakes
- Shakespeare Bust
- Two-Face's Coin
- Utility Belt
- Batusi (End Credits)
- Adam West as Bruce Wayne/Batman
- Burt Ward as Dick Grayson/Robin
- William Shatner as Harvey Dent/Two-Face
- Julie Newmar as Catwoman
- Jeff Bergman as The Joker, Bookworm Desmond Dumas
- Sirena Irwin as Holly Quinn
- Thomas Lennon as Chief O'Hara
- Lee Meriwether as Lucilee Diamond
- William Salyers as The Penguin
- Lynne Marie Stewart as Aunt Harriet
- Jim Ward as Commissioner James Gordon, Hugo Strange
- Steven Weber as Alfred Pennyworth
- Wally Wingert as The Riddler
- The origin of Two-Face in this movie contradicts that given in the comic Batman '66: The Lost Episode #1.
- This was Adam West's final role as Batman before his death on June 9, 2017.
- When Robin is "two-faced", Batman repeats the famous meme where he slaps Robin.
- There is a scene in prison where Catwoman knocks out and exchanges places with Lucilee Diamond. When Lucilee finds herself dressed as Catwoman, she finds it "purrfect". It is ironic, because Lee Meriwether who voiced Lucilee also portrayed Catwoman in the 1966 original series.
- Harvey Dent is shown to have the ability to change his scared face into a normal face and vice-versa.
- For some time weare led to believe that Harvey Dent and Two-Face are different people. Harvey even calls Two-Face. But when on the telephone, we can't see his lips when his Two-Face personna is talking.
- Lorenzo's Oil Refinery is an obvious reference to Lorenzo's Oil.
- As in Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders, the credits scene shows Batman and Catwoman dancing, but also Robin, Aunt Harriet, Alfred and Two-Face.
- Characters from Batman vs. Two-Face (Movie)
- Other things related to Batman vs. Two-Face (Movie)
- Movie Gallery: Batman vs. Two-Face (Movie)
Links and References