Batwoman was an Apokoliptian warrior who travelled to Earth with her wardog Ace. When Superman comes out of retirement and re-establishes the Justice League, Batman recruits her to become part of his faction.
Batwoman participated in the Gulag battle and was killed from the U.N. nuclear bombing.
- Equestrianism: In every of her apperances, she is riding the wardog Ace.
- Vulnerability to Radion: New Gods are vulnerable to a substance called Radion. The average New God can be slain by an application of Radion from a Radion blaster or bomb.
- 4 Appearances of Batwoman (Earth-22)
- 2 Images featuring Batwoman (Earth-22)
- Quotations by or about Batwoman (Earth-22)
- Character Gallery: Batwoman (Earth-22)
|Jack Kirby's Fourth World |
This character or group of characters are related to Jack Kirby's Fourth World, either the original concept and group of titles by Jack Kirby, or any of their subsequent adaptations by other creators. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Fourth World Characters category.