Appearing in "A Mad Tea-Party"
- Dana Dewitt
- Doctor Campbell (First appearance)
- Gotham City Police Department
- Commissioner Forbes (First appearance)
- Harrison Nash Wells (Cameo)
- "Monitor" (Voice only)
- Vesper Fairchild (Voice only)
- The Rifle (Mentioned only)
- Batman (Mentioned only)
- Joker (Mentioned only)
- Riddler (Mentioned only)
- Gotham City
- Central City (Cameo)
Synopsis for "A Mad Tea-Party"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The stinger of this episode takes place in Central City on December 9, a week after the events of this episode.
- No trivia.
- Images from Batwoman (TV Series) Episode: A Mad Tea-Party
- Episodes of Batwoman (TV Series)
- Images from Batwoman (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Batwoman (TV Series) series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.