Through the Looking-Glass is an episode of season 1 of Batwoman. It premiered on March 22, 2020.
Appearing in "Through the Looking-Glass"
- Crows Security
- Julia Pennyworth
- Luke Fox
- Mary Hamilton
- August Cartwright (Dies in flashback)
- Michael Fisher (Only appearance; dies)
- Bobby Reeves
- Dana Dewitt (On a TV or computer screen)
- Dr. Butler (First appearance)
- Judge Wellington (First appearance)
- Reggie Harris (Dies)
- Reggie's Grandmother (First appearance)
- Tammy (Arkham Asylum nurse) (First appearance)
- Wonderland Gang (Dies)
- Beth Kane (Doppelganger) (Mentioned only)
- Bruce Wayne (Mentioned only)
- Gabi Kane (Mentioned only)
- Lucius Fox (Mentioned only)
- Mabel Cartwright (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Through the Looking-Glass"
In the aftermath of August Cartwright's death at the hands of Kate Kane, Kate fears she is becoming more like her sister, Alice. Kate agrees to work with Alice to rescue Mouse from Arkham Asylum in exchange for Alice leaving Gotham City forever. Meanwhile, Luke confronts his father's killer, recently freed from custody, and discovers that things may not be as they seem.
- No notes.
- No trivia.
- Images from Batwoman (TV Series) Episode: Through the Looking-Glass
- Episodes of Batwoman (TV Series)
- Images from Batwoman (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Batwoman (TV Series) series
Links and References