Bea Carroll was a singer at the Hilow Club and romantically involved with Jack Kennedy.
Bea killed Jack, when she learned he was two-timing her and framed another girl, Evelyn Curry, for the murder.
On the night Evelyn was to be executed, Bea was confronted by a mysterious man, in her dressing room. She tried to shoot him, but the bullet bounced off him and he forced her to write down a confession, clearing Evelyn. The man then tied up and gagged Bea with a cloth and flew her to the governor's estate, before handing over Bea's confession to the governor (saving Evelyn Curry in the last second) and giving them instruction where they'd find Bea.
- This version of Bea Carroll, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Bea first appeared in Action Comics #1, but was not named until Superman #1, which reprinted the story from Action Comics #1 with added story pages.
- The first criminal ever brought to justice by Superman.
- 9 Appearances of Beatrice Carroll (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Beatrice Carroll (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Beatrice Carroll (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Beatrice Carroll (Earth-Two)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."