- New God Physiology
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Justice League: Gods and Monsters and is an adaptation of Bekka. The original character was created by Jack Kirby and first appeared in DC Graphic Novel #4.
- 6 Appearances of Bekka (Gods and Monsters)
- 5 Images featuring Bekka (Gods and Monsters)
- Quotations by or about Bekka (Gods and Monsters)
- Character Gallery: Bekka (Gods and Monsters)
|Jack Kirby's Fourth World |
This character or group of characters are related to Jack Kirby's Fourth World, either the original concept and group of titles by Jack Kirby, or any of their subsequent adaptations by other creators. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Fourth World Characters category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.