Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- Martial Arts: A superb fighter, Ben Turner is known to be one of the world's leading martial artist. He has gone toe-to-toe with the Batman multiple times, sometimes even beating the vaunted Dark Knight.
- Peak Human Condition
- Drug Addiction: During his stay in Arkham Asylum, Bronze Tiger became addicted to the strength enhancement drug Venom.
- Talisman (formerly): Due to a talisman, Bronze Tiger was capable of shape shifting himself into a primal tiger form. However, doing so each time burned away a little piece of his soul with each use.
- Bronze Tiger was created by Dennis O'Neil, Jim Berry, and Leo Duranona, first appearing in Richard Dragon, Kung-Fu Fighter #1. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Bronze Tiger first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Red Hood and the Outlaws #20 by James Tynion IV and Julius Gopez.
- 25 Appearances of Benjamin Turner (Prime Earth)
- 10 Images featuring Benjamin Turner (Prime Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Benjamin Turner (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Benjamin Turner (Prime Earth)
League of Assassins member