Bette Sans Souci was a former bomb disposal expert for the United States Army. While overseas, a bomb exploded, sending shrapnel into Souci's body. Flown back to the United States, the shrapnel bonded to Souci on a cellular level after the explosion of the Particle Accelerator. Aware of her power, General Wade Eiling leads a manhunt on Souci. When Barry Allen saves Souci from being taken by Eiling, he takes her back to S.T.A.R. Labs, where she learns more about her power. Harrison Wells convinces Souci to take revenge on Eiling, and in a confrontation with the general, Souci is shot by Eiling. This turns Souci's body into a human bomb, causing Barry to drop her off into the ocean, away from the city, to detonate.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Flash, its tie-in comic book series, and its related television series. It is an adaptation of Bette Sans Souci/Plastique. The original character was created by Gerry Conway and Pat Broderick and first appeared in Firestorm (Volume 2) #7.
- Plastique was portrayed by Kelly Frye.
- 2 Appearances of Bette Sans Souci (Arrow)
- 2 Images featuring Bette Sans Souci (Arrow)
- Quotations by or about Bette Sans Souci (Arrow)
- Character Gallery: Bette Sans Souci (Arrow)
|Arrow and Flash television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category:Arrow (TV Series) Characters.|