Plastique was a terrorist from Quebec, equipped with explosives, who wanted her home to become independent from Canada.
She and her followers were defeated and humiliated by Firestorm. Plastique agreed to be experimented on to get explosive powers of her own, and faced both Firestorm and Captain Atom several times, until she reformed and married Captain Atom.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lego Batman franchise and is an adaptation of Bette Sans Souci/Plastique. The original character was created by Gerry Conway and Pat Broderick and first appeared in Firestorm (Volume 2) #7.
- 1 Appearances of Bette Sans Souci (Lego Batman)
- 1 Images featuring Bette Sans Souci (Lego Batman)
- Quotations by or about Bette Sans Souci (Lego Batman)
- Character Gallery: Bette Sans Souci (Lego Batman)
|Firestorm Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of Firestorm and any of his supporting cast or members of the Firestorm Matrix. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Firestorm Villains category."