Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year One
Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Two
Injustice: Gods Among Us
After Superman killed the Joker, Billy joined Superman's One Earth government, the Regime. He believed that Superman's plans were what was best for the future. However, as the Regime's actions continued to escalate after the arrival of heroes from the other world, Superman's decision to attack Gotham and Metropolis to make set an example prompted Batson to say no. Much to his demise, Superman killed him with his heat-vision. Batson's death then convinced the Flash to defect from the Regime, recognizing that they had gone too far, providing the Insurgents with vital information about Superman's plans.
Powers and Abilities
- Divine Empowerment
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Injustice: Gods Among Us and its tie-in comic book series. It is an adaptation of Captain Marvel. The original character was created by Bill Parker and C.C. Beck and first appeared in Whiz Comics #2.
- 92 Appearances of Billy Batson (Injustice)
- 11 Images featuring Billy Batson (Injustice)
- 4 Quotations by or about Billy Batson (Injustice)
- Character Gallery: Billy Batson (Injustice)
|Marvel Family member |
This character is or was a member of the Marvel Family in any of its various incarnations, and an ally of Captain Marvel and the Wizard Shazam. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Marvel Family members."
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.
This character is or was a member of the New Regime, a regime formed by Superman enforcing the law with an iron hand in the events that precede and include the Injustice: Gods Among Us video game.