Adult version of Wingo the Bird-Boy, who could coexist with his younger self thanks to Amazonian magic.
Bird-Man was forced to compete with several other suitors for Wonder Woman's affection including Steve Trevor and the now grown Mer-Man. He was horrified to discover that Wonder Woman agreed to marry a green-skinned monster from a nearby island instead. The wedding never took place however, as the ugly monster realized that he was too loathesome in appearance to ever marry her. 
- Flight: Birdman can fly by way of naturally grown wings.
- Claws: Birdman has taloned claws on the bottom of his feet.
- This version of Bird-Man (Earth-124.1), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- The character of Birdman was retired in an in-universe story which also featured creators Robert Kanigher and Ross Andru. 
- 2 Appearances of Bird-Man (Earth-124.1)
- 1 Images featuring Bird-Man (Earth-124.1)
- Quotations by or about Bird-Man (Earth-124.1)
- Character Gallery: Bird-Man (Earth-124.1)