- Bizarro! Me know you total failure! Me know you never have hero inside!
- — Bizarro src
Bizarro is the "protector" of Bizopolis and the leader of the Unjustice League of Unamerica.
When the Unjustice League was "saving" Bizopolis from Metallo, a strange visitor arrived to their world and Bizarro engaged him on a fight. Their fight was interrupted by Metallo who just captured the entire League before Bizarro freed them to break havok on the city, returning it to it's original, disheveled state.
In that moment another visitor arrived and was immediately confronted by Superman, who made Bizarro understand that he was dangerous. Bizarro destroyed it, becoming infected by it and becoming Doomzarro; he flew to Bizarroworld and infected the planet, making everything cute and fluffy, anathema to the Bizarros. However, Bizarro's will and sense of decency were strong enough to resist Doomsday, and he flew to the sun to destroy the virus within himself, saving his world. He survived, and came back to his adopted world afterwards for Lois Lane's "hate".
- Bizarro Physiology
- Superhuman Strength: Bizarro has enough strength to hurt Superman and destroy the likes of Doomsday.
- Superhuman Speed: When enhanced by the Doomsday Virus, Bizarro's speed surpasses Superman's.
- Invulnerability: Bizarro was impervious to the hits of Superman.
- Flight: Bizarro can defy gravity and fly under his own willpower.
- Arctic Vision
- Flame-Breath: Bizarro can produce and spray super-heated plasma or lava-like fluid from his mouth through exhalation.
- X-Ray Smell: Bizarro has the power to smell things through solid matter.
- Indomitable Will: His will was strong enough to resist the Doomsday Virus' influence, which had in the past managed to influence even Superman.
- 47 Appearances of Bizarro-Superman (Earth 29)
- 31 Images featuring Bizarro-Superman (Earth 29)
- 6 Quotations by or about Bizarro-Superman (Earth 29)
- Character Gallery: Bizarro-Superman (Earth 29)
Injustice League member
Superman Family member
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.