Batman Character Guide [INTERACTIVE]
Do you like this video?
Powers and Abilities
- Bizarro Physiology: Bizarro's skin is a multi-faceted crystalline compound that slightly resembles crumbled chalk.
- Bizarro originally appeared in Earth-One continuity in Action Comics #254 by Otto Binder and Al Plastino. He was introduced in Earth-149 continuity in Superman #149 by Jerry Siegel and Curt Swan.
- This version of Bizarro, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 3 Appearances of Bizarro (Earth-149)
- 1 Images featuring Bizarro (Earth-149)
- Quotations by or about Bizarro (Earth-149)
- Character Gallery: Bizarro (Earth-149)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."