- Me am not genius.
- -- Bizarro src
History of character has not yet been written.
- Bizarro Physiology: Bizarro has chalky, ashen white skin. He is a failed clone of Superman that contains all of his abilities, some which work oppositely.
- Superhuman Strength: Bizarro is just as strong as Superman, allowing him to go toe to toe with his nemesis.
- Invulnerability: Bizarro can survive powerful blasts, physical combat and explosions without any physical damage although powerful enough hits may disorient him.
- Self-Sustenance: Bizarro doesn't need to eat, sleep or breathe. He can survive in space unaided and his voice carries even in the depths of space.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Universe and is an adaptation of Bizarro. The original character was created by Otto Binder and Al Plastino and first appeared in Action Comics #254.
- Bizarro was voiced by Michael David Donovan.
- 2 Appearances of Bizarro (Trapped In Time)
- 1 Images featuring Bizarro (Trapped In Time)
- 1 Quotations by or about Bizarro (Trapped In Time)
- Character Gallery: Bizarro (Trapped In Time)
Legion of Doom member
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."