When Bizarro III found himself infused with radiation from a blue sun, he developed the ability to replicate himself as well as create other "Bizarro" lifeforms based upon likenesses of people from Earth. He used this power to populate a cube-shaped planetoid dubbed Bizarro World within the blue sun star system. One of the many duplicates that he created was a Bizarro version of Green Lantern. Bizarro Green Lantern, working alongside his Bizarro confederates Batman, Flash, Hawkgirl and Wonder Woman, sought to save Bizarro from Bizarro Doomsday by dropping their hyperbolic headquarters on top of him. After assisting the rest of the League in saving Bizarro, Bizarro Green Lantern was summoned by the Sinestro Corps to take part in their epic war against the Green Lantern Corps. Bizarro Lantern was present when the Sinestro Corps staged its final assault against Coast City.
Powers and Abilities
- Bizarro Physiology: Bizarros possess a distinct physiology, one that is common to all Bizarros, but greatly differentiated from baseline human biology. Their skin is mottled and grey giving the appearance of crumbled chalk or ash. Often, their faces, arms, legs and other extremities are misshapen and disproportionate to the rest of their body. Physically, most Bizarros are patterned to resemble a specific humanoid analog, though some may possess more generic traits, with no real distinguishing features.
- 5 Appearances of Bizarro Green Lantern (New Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Bizarro Green Lantern (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Bizarro Green Lantern (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Bizarro Green Lantern (New Earth)
|Sinestro Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Sinestro Corps, chosen by Sinestro to counteract the Green Lantern Corps and spread terror throughout their sector with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Sinestro Corps members category."
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.