Powers and Abilities
- Bizarro Physiology: Bizarro Hawkman's skin is a multi-faceted crystalline compound that slightly resembles crumbled chalk. Notably, although, he doesn't seem be affected by sun conditions.
- Vulnerability to Kryptonite: All Bizarros are susceptible to the effects of Blue Kryptonite. An imperfect duplicate of Green Kryptonite, Blue Kryptonite robs a Bizarro of its superhuman talents. Prolonged exposure to Blue Kryptonite will ultimately prove fatal to a Bizarro.
- Diminished Intellect: Just like other Bizarros, he does things in reverted mode and has a twisted sense of beauty.
- Monstrous Appearance
- This version of Bizarro Hawkman, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 3 Appearances of Bizarro Hawkman (Earth-One)
- 4 Images featuring Bizarro Hawkman (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Bizarro Hawkman (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Bizarro Hawkman (Earth-One)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.