- Bizarro Physiology: Bizarros possess a unique physiology, one that is common to all Bizarros, but greatly differentiated from baseline human biology. Their skin is mottled and grey giving the appearance of crumbled chalk or ash. Often, their faces, arms, legs and other extremities are misshapen and disproportionate to the rest of their body. Physically, most Bizarros are patterned to resemble a specific humanoid analog, though some may possess more generic traits, with no real distinguishing features.
- 2 Appearances of Bizarro Martian Manhunter (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Bizarro Martian Manhunter (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Bizarro Martian Manhunter (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Bizarro Martian Manhunter (New Earth)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.