Unlike his Earth-One analog Hal Jordan, Bizarro Yellow Lantern wore a yellow and black costume, which included a symbol of a candlestick in place of a lantern.
- This version of Bizarro Yellow Lantern, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Bizarro Yellow Lantern (Earth-One)
- 10 Images featuring Bizarro Yellow Lantern (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Bizarro Yellow Lantern (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Bizarro Yellow Lantern (Earth-One)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.