"Hero Worship (Part I of III)": Black Canary tracks a teenager with a mohawk to a bar.
Appearing in "Hero Worship (Part I of III)"
- Jakob Whorrsman (First appearance)
- Larry (First appearance)
- Mo (First appearance)
- Sally (First appearance)
- Sanders (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Hero Worship (Part I of III)"
Black Canary tracks a teenager with a mohawk to a bar.
She flashes back to a conversation between Dinah and her father when she was 15.
Black Canary approaches the girl, Sally, but the girl flees. An assassin tries to kill the girl, but Canary stops him. Police try to intervene, but Sally cuts one of them and runs.
Dinah remembers how as a teenager, she was being trained to fight by her uncle Ted.
Black Canary has to fight the police to stop them from shooting Sally. Jim Cameron arrives and stops the fight. Canary finds a dead bum, the crime she was hoping to stop, a crime she's seen before.
This reminds Dinah of when she earned about a poll-fixing operation as a teen. She took her mother's costume and became Black Canary to stop it. She witnessed a murder and went after the murderer.
Back in the present, Sally is confronted by her employer, who gives her cash and bad booze to try and kill her.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Black Canary Vol 2 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Black Canary series
- Black Canary Recommended Reading
- Flash Comics (Volume 1)
- Action Comics (Volume 1):
- Black Canary (Volume 1)
- Black Canary (Volume 2)
- Black Canary (Volume 3)
- Black Canary (Volume 4)
- Black Canary and Zatanna: Bloodspell
- Birds of Prey one-shots
- Birds of Prey: Manhunt (Volume 1)
- Birds of Prey (Volume 1)
- Birds of Prey (Volume 2)
- Birds of Prey (Volume 3)
- Batgirl and the Birds of Prey (Volume 1)
- Green Arrow and Black Canary (Volume 1)
- Green Arrow (Volume 6)
Links and References
- Black Canary (Volume 2) series index at the ComicBook DB (creator credits)
- Black Canary (Volume 2) series index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe (character chronologies)