Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
History of character has not yet been written.
- Leadership: Black Jack is one of the highest ranking underbosses within the N.E.M.O. Organization. Second in command only to Black Manta, formerly the Fisher King, on her own Black Jack is an avid tactical commander in her own right.
- Firearms: She's an avid marksman, easily able to work her way around a fight with a handgun.
- Seamanship: Being an ocean-based secret agent, Black Jack excels at oceanographic navigation and commandeering.
- Combat Specialist
- Suicide Coral Implant: All N.E.M.O operative have a bit of atlantean technology imbedded in their brain stem, triggered to go off in the event that sensitive intel is at risk upon capture by enemy forces.
- Albatross Stealth Plane: An advanced undetectable aerial craft employed by the Nautical Enforcement of Macrocosmic Order. Personalized secret spy planes employed by Black Jack and other agents in order to get from place to place around the world undetected.
- Handheld Pistol
- Black Jack was created by Mort Weisinger and Paul Norris, first appearing in More Fun Comics #74. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Black Jack first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Aquaman (Volume 8) #2 by Dan Abnett and Scot Eaton.
- 15 Appearances of Black Jack (Prime Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Black Jack (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Black Jack (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Black Jack (Prime Earth)
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of Aquaman, or members of the Aquaman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Aquaman Villains."