Black Shark was a pirate and enemy of Red Torpedo.
In the early 1940s, Black Shark was a freebooting outlaw mechanical genius who used his extremely advanced engineering skills to produce exotic weapons systems, and used the weapons for maritime plunder. He became enemies with the Red Torpedo, and later allied himself with two different Axis military powers.
He first called himself the "Lone Shark", but soon changed monikers to become the Black Shark.
- Black Shark built several exotic combat vehicles, including some Amphibious Tanks.
- Black Shark was an enemy of the Red Torpedo.
- In the months leading up to the U.S. entry into WWII, the Black Shark maintained a secret base at Cannibal Cay in or near the Hawaiian Islands.
- 11 Appearances of Black Shark (Quality Universe)
- 1 Images featuring Black Shark (Quality Universe)
- 1 Quotations by or about Black Shark (Quality Universe)
- Character Gallery: Black Shark (Quality Universe)