- Brain short-circuiter
- Paralyzing spider venom
- Black Widow spiders
- Black Widow was portrayed by Tallulah Bankhead (who is billed in the opening and closing credits as 'Miss Tallulah Bankhead'), in what was to be her last acting performance before her death on December 12, 1968.
- Black Widow gives her name, marital status and address as "Mrs. Max Black, widow; 411 Lava Drive" while at the bank. While her den is indeed located at 411 Lava Drive, there is a possibility she may have been spinning a yarn (if you'll pardon the pun) about her name and marital status.
- 4 Appearances of Black Widow (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- 2 Images featuring Black Widow (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- 1 Quotations by or about Black Widow (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Black Widow (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- ↑ The Official Batman Batbook by Joel Eisner (page 313).
|Batman Villain(s) from the 1966 series |
This character, team or organization, was primarily an enemy of the Batman in either the 1966-1968 television show, related 1966 film, tie-in comic book series or the animated movies. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Batman (1966 TV Series) Villains category."